القائمة الرئيسية

الصفحات

Your morning, my country صباحك يا بلدي

Your morning, my country
Your morning is Sharif
O single rose
In autumn
O six dams
Oh Lord of the Garden
O my Lord, I have gone
The weak appeared
Your morning, my country
Your morning is Sharif
Hurst the smith
In the lap of the loaf
And the extension of Edia
Department of fungi
Between me and you
I will be happy in your sight
And when she forgets
Basibek and Amse
Your bed is bed
And the pavement
I hope the hair will get your admiration and support us to subscribe to the code wait for us more
صباحك يا بلدي
صباحك شريف
يا وردة وحيدة
فى فصل الخريف
يا ست المداين
يا ورد الجناين
يا فجرى اللي باين
وظهر الضعيف
صباحك يا بلدي
صباحك شريف
هرست المدمس
فى حضن الرغيف
ومادد إيديا
بقســم فطاري
ما بيني وبينك
واكحل في عينك
ولما تمسى
باسيبك وأمسى
وأسيبلك سريري
وابات ع الرصيف

اتمني تكون كلمات الشعر نالت اعجابكم وتدعمونا بالاشتراك في المدونة
انتظرو منا المزيد

تعليقات

محتويات المقال